Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONits is an presentation on warid telecom
GROUP C MEMBERSAdnan ahmad Roll no 18
Dania ijaz Roll no 14Sartaj ul islam Roll no 15
Presentation on: United bank limited
Submitted to: Mr. amir hussainSection A BBA(hons) 3rd semester
TABLE OF CONTENTS
United bank limited products and services
UBL has assets of over Rs. 620 billion. Fifty three years of working. over 1121 online branches serving you throughout the country and 17 at several overseas locations. President & CEO: Mr. Atif R. Bokhari Date established: November 7, 1959Head office: Karachi.
1 CARD PRODUCTSa) UBL Wiz: Prepaid VISA Debit Card that provides the
convenience, security and benefits of an ATM and Debit Card, locally and internationally.
b) UBL Credit Card: Card that may be used repeatedly to
borrow money or buy products and services on credit. Issued by banks, savings and loans, retail stores, and other businesses.
c) UBL Mega Wallet A revitalized and colorful design beckons
you to a mega experience of power and rewards. Every time you use your card to withdraw cash or conduct transactions, you will be rewarded with points that can be redeemed for exciting gifts.
2) HOME LOAN FACILITYUBL Address empowers you to become the proud owner of a home by offering a variety of product and pricing options that are flexible yet affordable. 3)UBL DRIVEUBL Drive is a unique auto financing product which offers you features, options and flexibility unmatched by any other bank, because at UBL, You come first.
4) UBL OMNIUBL Omni account holder will deposit and withdraw cash, make utility bill payments, send or receive money, purchase mobile card vouchers, make postpaid mobile bill payment and much more by using diversified array of convenient channels.
5) UBL TEZRAFTAAR TezRaftaar offers all overseas Pakistanis the fastest and the most convenient delivery of their money to their receivers in Pakistan.
6) UBL SILAH MILAUBL has designed a campaign for the first time in Pakistan to acknowledge and reward customers who have shown excellent performance in their loan repayments with other banks.
7) UBL TEZRAFTAAR CASHTezRaftaar Cash is a new hassle-free home remittance delivery service, primarily to facilitate Pakistanis living abroad in sending money to their loved ones in minutes in Pakistan. 8) UBL e-STATEMENTSYour account statement can be sent electronically to your registered e-mail address at your chosen frequency.
9 UBL AMEENa) Ameen Current Account: Account can be opened with Rs 100/-. Access to your funds through online network of over 1200
UBL branches and 5,000 ATMs across Pakistan. Unlimited number of transactions. No minimum balance requirement. b) Ameen Saving Account: Account can be opened with Rs 100/-. Tiered profit structure. Profit is calculated on the basis of monthly average balance
in a calendar month. Six-Monthly profit payment. Unlimited number of transactions. No minimum balance requirement.
10) UBL UNIFLEX ACCOUNT Account for small investors, traders, businessmen and customers from middle income group. They can now afford an amazing rate of return plus value added benefits only available from the UBL UniFlex PLS Savings Account.11) UBL UNISAVER ACCOUNTUBL UniSaver Account is an innovative way of serving your banking needs. Be it trade, business or personal finance, the UBL UniSaver allows you maximum flexibility, yet gives you optimum returns.
12) UBL BUSINESS PARTNER PLUSA current account, for individual and business customers. This account is packaged with free of charge services with no limit on withdrawals.
13) UBL CASH COLLECTWith UBL Cash Collect, a particular business collection need can easily be structured , as per customer’s requirement.
TRANSACTION COSTSA transaction cost is the term that refers to the cost incurred in the process of carrying out a transaction.
INFORMATION COSTSThese costs are those that are incurred in the market research phase to determine if the product is available in the market, and if they are what the price of the alternatives, etc.
MONETARY POLICYThe change in the money supply by the central bank to influence interest rate and achieve some other economic objectives is called monetary policy.Central bank of Pakistan use open market operation to control money supply most frequently.Sale and purchase of treasury bills are the main instruments of OMO.